- Assist Head of Design Services (HDS) & lead designers on projects in all aspects including: templating and drawing CAD plans, creating and presenting deliverables for each phase, taking detailed notes in all meetings, sourcing and coordinating FF&E, installation, obtaining samples, and vendor correspondence.
- Collaborate on designs with HDS and/or lead designer.
- Assist in client communication by working closely with Design Services Associates on client’s requirements and needs.
- Work directly with HDS and/or lead designer and project manager to ensure a seamless completion of project and timely execution of designs.
- Take on a deep sense of partnership and ownership of projects with your lead designer.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Interior Design.
- Degree in Interior Design.
- AutoCAD and 3D Max proficiency.
- Portfolio to present.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Display a strong sense of urgency responding to internal and external customers.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills with all levels of employees, management and outside parties.